Saturday, March 30, 2013

A Glossy Outlook

Another "glossy" pamphlet from Labor appeared this week.
The full document can be seen here.

I was hoping to get stuck in and investigate the claims and allegations that the pamphlet makes, as I have done before (and before).

That hasn't happened for 2 reasons - firstly, it has been a mental week for me, and long weekend notwithstanding I just haven't had time.

More importantly though, the document is deficient in one very major area. It is utterly bereft of references for the claims made.

The only references provided are for quotes that the pamphlets rips out of other documents - which makes the absence of references for the allegations all the more obvious.

I'm going to try and provide some sort of words about the document later this long weekend. In the meantime, have a look and let me know what you think - in the comments or on twitter.

1 comment:

  1. Look forward to reading your critique of 'Real Solutions'. At least Government has shown what it plans to do - by doing it.

    ReplyDelete